Monitoring Systems: – Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Centre & Communication Centre.
After your Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Centre & Communication Centre is complete; the job of monitoring the information technology infrastructure and support infrastructure begins. Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Centre & Communication Centre monitoring is the vital last line of defense in achieving a high availability environment.
A monitoring system for the centre should be:
1. Cost effective
2. Quickly deployed and implemented
3 .Easy to use
4. Designed with intuitive alarming and escalation methodologies
5. Built to provided robust reporting all from a central, secure locations.
Mission Critical Environmental Control
1. In addition to overseeing data centre security and operations, environmental control is an essential element of monitoring any data centre. To protect your mission critical environment and keep you is network running,
2. TechNocRacy specialises in the use of IP, Web and SMS technologies to oversee and control critical support systems. Our quality solutions can include, IP-based camera Surveillance, Access Security, UPS, Generator Set, Fire System, Fluid Leak Detection System, Air-conditioning System, Temperature, Humidity, Air Flow Sensors, Voltage Sensors and any other environmental data centre monitoring devices.
3. When a sensor is in alarm, the monitoring equipment can alert your IT support team to the danger either with visual, audible, e-mail and SMS alerts.
4. If your facility is equipped with a Network Operations Centre (NOC), TechNocRacy will design your data centre monitoring tools so that the NOC team can easily monitor alarms, log events, and respond to problems.
5. We also offer off site monitoring on 24/7 basses, our team monitors alarms, log events, notify third parities when necessary and respond to the problems.
Technocracy’s design professionals are experts in Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Centre & Communication Centre monitoring. Our monitoring systems for the centres provide proactive management on 24/7 basses and enable the quick assessment of your present situation. If problems arise that threaten availability, the monitoring system will notify the appropriate personnel.
Please contact us and tell us about your project. Give us the opportunity and we’ll provide you with the justification you need, to convince your management to take the next step – for TechNocRacy to be your preferred service provider.